Carpet Protector Riverside CA
Five Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
1. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
2. By applying protector, you will increase the life of your carpet dramatically. When you vacuum your protected carpet the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively.
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaner you will have to use. The less agitation you will have to use, and the less time it will take. Many spots can be removed easily with just water.
4. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet.
Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having protector applied to your carpet will enhance your next cleaning. More soil will be removed the next time your carpeting is professionally cleaned.
5. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as Ill as protected carpet. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, therefore helping you to avoid permanent staining.
Two Primary Ways That Protector Is Removed From A Carpet:
1. High alkaline cleaner. Uneducated, uninformed and sometimes downright unscrupulous carpet cleaners use harsh chemicals on the carpet that will strip its protection. If one of these rascals has been in your house, you may want to have the carpet re-protected.
2. Regular foot traffic. Over a period of 6 months to 2 years, depending on the traffic, a significant amount of protector can be removed from your traffic areas and needs to be reapplied.
Four Mistakes Other Cleaners Make In Applying Protector:
1. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty.
2. Not being a dedicated container. Being the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. My vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
3. Not being high quality protector. Discount protectors are not as effective and sometimes void the carpet warranty. My company uses only the highest quality, recommended protectors.
4. Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. My company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
How does Maxim protector work?
Applied to the carpet, they provide an effective protective treatment by surrounding each individual carpet fiber with an invisible shield. Maxim protector improves the fibers resistance to oil and water based stains, as Ill as soiling from everyday use.
How long does the protection from Maxim products last?
Under normal conditions and with reasonable care, Maxim protector will provide long lasting benefits. Research has shown that Maxim protector is very durable to foot traffic. However, performance will diminish somewhat over time and with each cleaning. Maxim protector should be reapplied by a professional carpet cleaner after each cleaning. Reapplying after every cleaning can enhance the protective properties of the treatment.
Why doesn’t water bead up on carpet treated with Maxim protector?
Some carpet fibers may not exhibit the beading characteristic typically linked to Maxim protector. This can be made by spaces between loosely woven carpet piles. This does not affect the stain and soil resistance of the Maxim protector application. The liquid can be easily blotted up even if it does not bead up.
Does Maxim protector waterproof carpet?
Maxim protector is not intended to be made as a waterproofing agent for carpet. However, it will provide improved resistance to water-based substances.
Does Maxim protector contain formaldehyde?
No. There is no formaldehyde in any Maxim product.
Is Maxim protector safe for children and pets?
Yes. All Maxim carpet protector products go through extensive testing and have been safely made in homes for more than 20 years.
Does Maxim protector have an odor?
Maxim protector is odorless. Once applied to carpet, it does not release any chemicals into the air. However other components in newly manufactured and installed carpet may cause an odor for a short time. Proper ventilation will minimize this.
How should carpet treated with Maxim protector be cleaned?
Regular vacuuming is essential. Maxim protector helps keep dry soil and oily residues from sticking to the carpet fibers. This makes routine vacuuming more efficient and delays the need for cleaning.